Monday, June 25, 2012


Review: Personal training at Symmetry Gym


Symmetry GymWhen I first stepped into Symmetry Gym, I was very in need of fitness help! I had a baby 6 months ago so to say I was unfit and out of shape would be an understatement...not to mention a little sleep deprived!

I turned up to the gym, located in the Gold and Diamond Park, a little nervous to find out what was in store for me, but the (perfectly toned!) team quickly made me feel at ease. We started with a chat about my fitness and nutrition. The team gave me some simple tweaks to my current diet to help me see results, and I then had a simple fitness test. 

Symmetry promise that they are different to the numerous boot camp and fitness solutions in Dubai, as they offer a totally personalised solution so I was hopeful that they would be kind to me as there was nowhere for me to hide!

Over the next week, I visited the gym 3 times, with 3 different trainers, for half hour sessions of intense, but fun fitness...everything from squats and planks to jumping jacks and bicep curls...everytime, I left the sessions feeling great, even though slightly sore, so it definitely worked! I without doubt did more reps of each exercise than I ever would if exercising alone, the team had a great way of keeping you motivated and pushing you to your limits, without pushing you too far.

The sessions at Symmetry are just what I needed to kick start shifting this baby weight and I'm now working with them to come up with a long term food and fitness solution that works for me, is cost effective and fits into my life as a busy mum! Plus, when joining Symmetry, you get a free membership to Appleseeds play centre next door for you and your little ones to enjoy!
Symmetry GymSymmetry Gym

If you are serious about getting in shape and staying in shape through a sensible diet and exercise over time, Symmetry Gym could well be for you! 

Fiona for ExpatWoman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment